To All Prospective TCIS Parents and Students,
We are pleased you are considering TCIS for your child’s educational experience in the colorful city of Khamgaon. The more you explore our website and discover the programs TCIS has to offer, you will find our community to be a vibrant environment for your child to grow and develop as a student and individual.
- Please be sure to read carefully throughout the TCIS Admissions web pages prior to completing the Inquiry Form. There is pertinent information about TCIS and applicant requirements to consider prior to continuing with the application process.
- Admission Statement
Admission to the TCIS is subject to applicants meeting entrance requirements and submission of all required documentation, including previous academic records. Applicants must meet the outlined requirements in order to begin the application process at the TCIS. Please reference the following webpage to clearly understand the requirements necessary to proceed with the application process.
- One application form must be submitted for each applicant. However, submission of the application does not guarantee acceptance into TCIS. Complete academic records and all required paperwork must be received by the Admissions Office before the student can be considered for admission. If necessary, the Admissions director may request additional academic and personal information, additional assessments.
To Begin the Application Process at TCIS :
- Ensure the applicant is eligible for admission (age criteria).
- Submit an application form and complete the meeting of parents and child with the admission director.
Upon an applicant’s admission to TCIS :
- The parents will need to reply to TCIS within 7 days confirming their acceptance of the admission offer. If the confirmation is not received by TCIS within 7 days, the admission offer will be retracted and the applicant will be placed in the wait pool.
- School Fees: an invoice will be raised and delivered as per instructions given on the Application Signature Form. School fees are typical of international schools; all fees must be paid in advance of the school year and within 15 days in which the invoice is sent. The fees shall be payable in Indian Rupess.
Note: A student is considered on provisional status until full official academic records have been submitted. Failure to supply complete academic records may result in the retraction of the applicant’s acceptance until such records have been received.