TCIS operates multiple Bus Routes for pick-up and drop of students. These services are critical to ensure that students are able to attend school regularly.
- The school plans to maintain buses in compliance with safety and security norms. A responsible adult travels on the bus to ensure the safety of the students.
- The details of the bus routes are available on request and changes are incorporated if possible.
- To ensure punctuality, parents are requested to be at the bus stop 5 minutes before the stipulated time in the morning and afternoon.
- In-case you are delayed please inform the driver on his cell-phone.
- The buses will stop at the fixed stops only keeping in view the safety and convenience of all the students and are subject to change only with consent of the authorities.